Adande is an award winning and innovative refrigerated drawer system which overcomes many of the short-comings of traditional refrigerated drawer designs. The system is modular and extremely flexible, allowing you to bring refrigeration to the point of use, for example, as a chef base, a preparation station, or as bulk storage. The Adande system can be configured to suit any application.
- Each drawer is capable of being individually set as a fridge OR freezer at temperatures between +15° to -22°C
- The system offers dramatic improvements in energy efficiency and food holding quality due to its unique design, which holds the cold air in when the drawer is opened
- Drawer modules are available in 4 footprints (side, rear engines, compact or matchbox), and can be configured 1-2 drawers high (excluding compact)
- Side engine drawer modules are now available in two heights allowing a wider range of overall finished heights. These are the standard VCS height and the new slimline VLS heights
- Drawer modules can be finished with a variety of top and base options to suit your application
- Side engine standard height models can even be optioned to operate as a blast chiller. Blast chiller drawers retain full flexible temperature functionality (+15°C to -22°C) with the added capacity to blast chill 5kg of food from +70°C to +3°C in 90 minutes
The Adande Drawer system provides Chefs with an incredible amount of flexibility. Part of this flexibility comes from being able to customise your unit with different base and top options to create different working heights, weight loadings, and manoeuvrability.
Available in 4 different configurations:
- Cover Top – 1mm stainless steel single skin cover; ideal for undercounter use
- Work Top – 10mm timber backed stainless steel; good working surface
- Heat Shield Top – 52mm insulation backed stainless steel; good working surface or equipment platform with heat resistance to units placed above up to 200°C
- Custom Top – Tops can be customised to suit any specific application. They can be extended in width or depth to allow for larger footprint equipment or have over-shelves added to increase storage
Available in configurations from side drawer units up to double drawer units all with independently controlled temperatures from freezer to fridge. Utilise one as a chiller and the other as a freezer. Option one up as a blast chiller as well.
Available in 5 differnt configurations:
- Standard Castor – 97mm castor; best for free standing double drawer units
- High Castor – 176mm castor; best for single drawer units
- Roller – 52mm roller; best for undercounter units
- Plinth – Slides; best for plinth mount 2 drawer setups
- Legs – Adjustable; best for slimline single drawer units
Drawer setups will suit any given application with a range of accessories available.
VCR1.CHS Specification Sheet